Kaiba Corporation
Welcome to Kaiba Corp Duel Academy. This is where you can learn to duel like a pro with the guidance of Seto Kaiba himself.
Kaiba Corporation
Welcome to Kaiba Corp Duel Academy. This is where you can learn to duel like a pro with the guidance of Seto Kaiba himself.
Kaiba Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaiba Corporation

Kaiba Corporation duel academy, learn from the best of the best

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new to the kaiba corporatioin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fallengusto
fallengusto

Duel Points : 100

new to the kaiba corporatioin Empty
PostSubject: new to the kaiba corporatioin   new to the kaiba corporatioin EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:17 am

Im not the greatest duelist around, in fact im terrible at dueling, but i can only get better. No matter the odds against me i will never quit. Ive faced worse things than a childrens card game to give up when im losing. Just another reason i want to fight my way into the winged dragon of ra dorm, i dont want to be top duelist, i just want to be a good one, being in the ra dorm will satisfy me, so i will endlessly test and perform new decks and new strategies until i find the one that suits me perfectly, because lets all be honest here, i have nothing better to do until the end of summer.
Back to top Go down
(kaiba Corp) King
Tester / Teacher
Tester / Teacher
(kaiba Corp) King

Duel Points : 775

PostSubject: Re: new to the kaiba corporatioin   new to the kaiba corporatioin EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:38 am

Welcome to the academy, and nice speech
Back to top Go down
Kaiba Corp Prime
Tester / Teacher
Tester / Teacher
Kaiba Corp Prime

Duel Points : 250

PostSubject: Re: new to the kaiba corporatioin   new to the kaiba corporatioin EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:34 am

Welcome to the academy!
Back to top Go down
TianS1
TianS1

Duel Points : 100

PostSubject: Re: new to the kaiba corporatioin   new to the kaiba corporatioin EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:51 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new to the kaiba corporatioin   new to the kaiba corporatioin Empty

Back to top Go down
Subject: Re:

new to the kaiba corporatioin

Affiliation

Powered By EDA-X

Back to top Go down
Page 1 of 1