Kaiba Corporation
Welcome to Kaiba Corp Duel Academy. This is where you can learn to duel like a pro with the guidance of Seto Kaiba himself.
Kaiba Corporation
Welcome to Kaiba Corp Duel Academy. This is where you can learn to duel like a pro with the guidance of Seto Kaiba himself.
Kaiba Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaiba Corporation

Kaiba Corporation duel academy, learn from the best of the best

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will prophecy still be good if Judgement get's hit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NetherApprentice
Admin
Admin
NetherApprentice

Duel Points : 3700

Will prophecy still be good if Judgement get's hit Empty
PostSubject: Will prophecy still be good if Judgement get's hit   Will prophecy still be good if Judgement get's hit EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:16 am

I think most of us can agree that Judgement is most likely going to get hit on the upcoming September ban list do you think this is going to destroy Prophecy or do you think they are going to be a tier 2 deck. I would like to hear all your opinions on this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.edge-gamers.com
TianS1
TianS1

Duel Points : 100

PostSubject: Re: Will prophecy still be good if Judgement get's hit   Will prophecy still be good if Judgement get's hit EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:27 am

why do tehy even put decks on ban?
Back to top Go down
NetherApprentice
Admin
Admin
NetherApprentice

PostSubject: Re: Will prophecy still be good if Judgement get's hit   Will prophecy still be good if Judgement get's hit EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:27 am

TianS1 wrote:
why do tehy even put decks on ban?

They put certain cards in decks that are broken on the ban list.
Back to top Go down
gghhjj19
Admin
Admin

Duel Points : 150

PostSubject: Re: Will prophecy still be good if Judgement get's hit   Will prophecy still be good if Judgement get's hit EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:52 am

Prophecy was good before judgement, however without judgement if e-drags dont get hit (which i sincerely doubt) then they will drop to tier 2 however if e-drags are hit, they will stay tier 1 as the entire game would have slowed down
Back to top Go down
NetherApprentice
Admin
Admin
NetherApprentice

PostSubject: Re: Will prophecy still be good if Judgement get's hit   Will prophecy still be good if Judgement get's hit EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:53 am

gghhjj19 wrote:
Prophecy was good before judgement, however without judgement if e-drags dont get hit (which i sincerely doubt) then they will drop to tier 2 however if e-drags are hit, they will stay tier 1 as the entire game would have slowed down

That is a very good point you bring up I think that there is a good chance of that happening actually I think it will be Bujin and prophecy for tier 1.
Back to top Go down
gghhjj19
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will prophecy still be good if Judgement get's hit   Will prophecy still be good if Judgement get's hit EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:55 am

Bujin is getting a lot of support, and i like the deck as it reminds me of plants. The deck has great potential but is not as linear as other decks, it takes quite a lot of skill to use properly meaning it can top if the player is good.
Back to top Go down
NetherApprentice
Admin
Admin
NetherApprentice

PostSubject: Re: Will prophecy still be good if Judgement get's hit   Will prophecy still be good if Judgement get's hit EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:03 am

gghhjj19 wrote:
Bujin is getting a lot of support, and i like the deck as it reminds me of plants. The deck has great potential but is not as linear as other decks, it takes quite a lot of skill to use properly meaning it can top if the player is good.

That is why I love them so much they are very good at OTK's as well.
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Admin
Admin

Duel Points : 650

PostSubject: Re: Will prophecy still be good if Judgement get's hit   Will prophecy still be good if Judgement get's hit EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:51 am

The 3 decks that we need to watch from September i think are Dark World, XX and Evilswams.

Dark World and Swarms is because they can overpower with EEV. Dark World even more because of Skill Drain. Also XX because they have monsters that can't be destroyed by battle and there easy to synchro. I have already seen XX knocking about again so that should be spice things up.

I think some outside chances that might be able to top are Infernitys, Watts, possibly a return of crystal beasts, lightswarms becoming more main stream again, final countdown decks, return of mermails and possibly if watt decks rise then maybe a toon/watt/mecha phantom hybrid.

Overall after E-Drags and Spellbooks get hit i think we could be seeing one of the most competitive ban-lists yet.

-Seto Kaiba.
Back to top Go down
https://kaibacorporation.forumotion.co.uk
NetherApprentice
Admin
Admin
NetherApprentice

PostSubject: Re: Will prophecy still be good if Judgement get's hit   Will prophecy still be good if Judgement get's hit EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:08 pm

Seto Kaiba wrote:
The 3 decks that we need to watch from September i think are Dark World, XX and Evilswams.

Dark World and Swarms is because they can overpower with EEV. Dark World even more because of Skill Drain. Also XX because they have monsters that can't be destroyed by battle and there easy to synchro. I have already seen XX knocking about again so that should be spice things up.

I think some outside chances that might be able to top are Infernitys, Watts, possibly a return of crystal beasts, lightswarms becoming more main stream again, final countdown decks, return of mermails and possibly if watt decks rise then maybe a toon/watt/mecha phantom hybrid.

Overall after E-Drags and Spellbooks get hit i think we could be seeing one of the most competitive ban-lists yet.

-Seto Kaiba.

I think you have a good idea I saw you playing Darkworlds and I can see them becoming tier 1 if nothing of theirs get's hurt.
Back to top Go down
SirIronEcho
SirIronEcho

Duel Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Will prophecy still be good if Judgement get's hit   Will prophecy still be good if Judgement get's hit EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:05 pm

Agreed ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Knightofwisdom
gghhjj19
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will prophecy still be good if Judgement get's hit   Will prophecy still be good if Judgement get's hit EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:03 pm

Seto Kaiba wrote:

-Seto Kaiba.

Well to be honest Konami are not going to hit the top tiers too much in my opinion cause they just came out and konami can get more money of them, dark worlds have always been competitive so wei are going to see quite a few dark world player, if evilswarms dont get hit which i doubt sabers and lightsworns wont come back, but i do think ophion is gonna get hit so there is a chance of LS coming back more the sabers. Mermails will start topping again. But i doubt watts will do good, tbh if they had a loop it would have been thought of by someone by now as it hasnt been hit yet, nor has it recieved more support.
Back to top Go down
(kaiba Corp) King
Tester / Teacher
Tester / Teacher
(kaiba Corp) King

Duel Points : 775

PostSubject: Re: Will prophecy still be good if Judgement get's hit   Will prophecy still be good if Judgement get's hit EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:21 pm

@Seto Kaiba

The most likely decks to be tier 1 are Water/Mermails and Fire fists (After Judgement Of The Light). Crystal Beasts are far too slow, and cannot keep up with any deck really. Dark worlds are all right, but they are too easy to side against. 1-2 macro cosmos wins duels against them. And X-sabers are a deck of the past, they can't swarm as much as they used to without rescue cat an the rulings change on darksoul. We also may be looking at wind-ups first tier again, because of there swarming power, and there are many rumors of Zenmaighty being limited next format.

@gghhjj19

Konami is going to have to hit the top tier decks because of the negative response. They will mostly be focusiong on Dragon Rulers and Spellbooks, but may limit Ophion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will prophecy still be good if Judgement get's hit   Will prophecy still be good if Judgement get's hit Empty

Back to top Go down
Subject: Re:

Will prophecy still be good if Judgement get's hit

Affiliation