Kaiba Corporation
Welcome to Kaiba Corp Duel Academy. This is where you can learn to duel like a pro with the guidance of Seto Kaiba himself.
Kaiba Corporation
Welcome to Kaiba Corp Duel Academy. This is where you can learn to duel like a pro with the guidance of Seto Kaiba himself.
Kaiba Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaiba Corporation

Kaiba Corporation duel academy, learn from the best of the best

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Revival Tournament sign up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gghhjj19
Admin
Admin

Duel Points : 150

Revival Tournament sign up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Revival Tournament sign up   Revival Tournament sign up - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well after reading your posts i thought i would make the tournament official.

Rules:
We shall be using the TCG SEPTEMBER LIST as we are so close to it (just over a week left) I thought it would be good practice.
I shall be banning the decks that in my opinion will be tier 1 next format these are: Mermail/antlanteans due to them being so fast in a slow paced format, Infernities for the same reason above in addition to no heavy storm any more, and finally Bujins due to them being kinda unfair with their 4 honests. If u have any disputes about these PM me either here or on DN and ill try to sort it out.

This tournament shall be hosted on challonge, if you want to invite ur friends here so they can join that will be more than welcome.

The sign up link is : http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/wb7hFoV2IO
The link to the bracket is: http://challonge.com/revival_tournament

Ok the only thing u need to comment below is ur time zone so i can try to patch up people with relatively close time zones this will obviously not be 100 percent perfect.

Now if there is 1 thing i must stress is TAKE A SCREENSHOT the win will not be recognised with no screenshot so take one or u will have to re-do the game. The duels will be a standard match. NO changing decks (this will be confirmed by me checking the screenshots to see if u have been using the same deck throughout the tournament).

If your dn name is different on DN than on here please post what it is below Smile

Ok good luck and have fun everybody Razz

Last edited by gghhjj19 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kaiba Corp Prime
Tester / Teacher
Tester / Teacher
Kaiba Corp Prime

Duel Points : 250

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tournament sign up   Revival Tournament sign up - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:18 am

Im on devpro too
Back to top Go down
TheAfterman(Infernex24)
TheAfterman(Infernex24)

Duel Points : 600

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tournament sign up   Revival Tournament sign up - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 1:17 pm

Wooooo time to use my flawless Utopia Deck then
Back to top Go down
Kisara
Kisara

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tournament sign up   Revival Tournament sign up - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 2:22 am

33 minutes until the 24 hours are up.
Back to top Go down
Kisara
Kisara

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tournament sign up   Revival Tournament sign up - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 3:42 am

And that's time up! I'll leave gghhjj to arrange other details (or another admin).
Back to top Go down
TheAfterman(Infernex24)
TheAfterman(Infernex24)

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tournament sign up   Revival Tournament sign up - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:14 pm

Woooo time to kill you all. Now to figure out which utopia to run......but then again darkworld isnt tier 1 XD
Back to top Go down
gghhjj19
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tournament sign up   Revival Tournament sign up - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:03 am

We need at least 1 more person we are at an odd number T.T
Back to top Go down
Kisara
Kisara

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tournament sign up   Revival Tournament sign up - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:33 am

That IS a problem. Could we ask one of our friends who isn't part of this forum?
Back to top Go down
TheAfterman(Infernex24)
TheAfterman(Infernex24)

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tournament sign up   Revival Tournament sign up - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:08 am

NUuu i want to reap the souls of my opponents and cast them to the shadow realm. Or lose XD.
Back to top Go down
gghhjj19
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tournament sign up   Revival Tournament sign up - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 3:48 am

darkworlds arent tier 1 cause EEV is at 1 at card destruction is banned so they cant sac it anymore lol
Back to top Go down
RegieTheNoob
RegieTheNoob

Duel Points : 100

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tournament sign up   Revival Tournament sign up - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:42 am

2Lazy2SignUPOnChalleoge or w.e it is.
Back to top Go down
gghhjj19
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tournament sign up   Revival Tournament sign up - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:16 pm

cmon just click this link http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/wb7hFoV2IO then we will have enough ppl T.T
Back to top Go down
TheAfterman(Infernex24)
TheAfterman(Infernex24)

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tournament sign up   Revival Tournament sign up - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:38 am

Umm i never used Card destructuion in My Dark Worlds anyway. Its useless to me hahahah
Back to top Go down
TheAfterman(Infernex24)
TheAfterman(Infernex24)

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tournament sign up   Revival Tournament sign up - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:39 am

And Dark Worlds need 1 turn to win, 2 to really win, and 3 to end your life. So when i use dragged down, see your hand, discard spell or trap, and then possibly in the same turn(Dark Smog) Discard resummon a lvl 5 monster and sac it(It has enough atk) TO destroy the mosnters with 1500 or less in your hand. Your gods wont be able to save you.
Back to top Go down
(kaiba Corp) King
Tester / Teacher
Tester / Teacher
(kaiba Corp) King

Duel Points : 775

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tournament sign up   Revival Tournament sign up - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:04 am

afterman just sign up
Back to top Go down
gghhjj19
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tournament sign up   Revival Tournament sign up - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:38 am

Kisara wrote:
That IS a problem. Could we ask one of our friends who isn't part of this forum?
Cant u ask him/her to join the forum then they can be in the tourny?
Back to top Go down
TheAfterman(Infernex24)
TheAfterman(Infernex24)

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tournament sign up   Revival Tournament sign up - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:56 am

Im seriously waiting for this tourney and I had already signed up King XD.
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Admin
Admin

Duel Points : 650

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tournament sign up   Revival Tournament sign up - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 6:33 pm

Is this thing taking place or not, by the time it takes place the academy will be revived, I am being serious. 
Back to top Go down
https://kaibacorporation.forumotion.co.uk
Kaiba Corp Prime
Tester / Teacher
Tester / Teacher
Kaiba Corp Prime

Duel Points : 250

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tournament sign up   Revival Tournament sign up - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:06 am

Yeah
Back to top Go down
TheAfterman(Infernex24)
TheAfterman(Infernex24)

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tournament sign up   Revival Tournament sign up - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 1:34 pm

Yeah i no longer know whats going on right now. Fairly sure the people i met when i first came have either abandoned or just quit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tournament sign up   Revival Tournament sign up - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
Subject: Re:

Revival Tournament sign up

Affiliation